(South) Grande-Terre Island & Food Tour
Sightseeing & Food Tour
€100/ US$100 per person*
Embark on an exciting 5 to 6 hour road trip, with a local guide, to discover the south of the Grande-Terre region, through its landscapes, its flavours and its local know-how. Panoramic stops and gourmet breaks will be part of the experience!
We will discover magnificent landscapes, learn about the history of the island and taste local delicacies. You will also have the opportunity to visit a world famous distillery.
What you’ll Experience on this tour:
- You will discover magnificent landscapes.
- You will taste Guadeloupean delicacies.
- Enjoy a private tasting of exceptional rums of international fame (closed on Sundays).
- Photo stop at the Morne-A-l’Eau cemetery (only on Sundays).
- You will travel around the island with a local bilingual guide who will introduce you to the local culture.
- You can leave with your delicacies in a free tote bag.
All of our small group tours are led by one of our friendly and entertaining guides who will help you discover the magic of this ancient city and learn all the tips and tricks and local places to continue exploring long after our tour is over.
If you are looking for an experience that gives you the best of everything Guadeloupe has to offer, this is it!
WHAT IS A FOOD TOUR?
Check-in / Departs / Returns:
- Départ at 9am
- Retourns around 3pm
- Minimal walking is required.
- This tour is NOT handicap accessible as attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
A minimum of 4 participants is required for this tour to take place. Privatisation possible on request!
*INFORMATION ON OUR PRICES
- A minimum of 7 tastings of sweet and savoury dishes and drinks emblematic of Guadeloupean gastronomy.
- Visit to an artisanal rum distillery.
- Visits in small groups (possibility of privatisation).
- Guided tour (distillery, local market, etc.).
- Bilingual tour guide and culinary expert for the duration of the trip for groups of at least 4 people.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus.
- Bottles of water.
- Cruise Terminal Exit (D125, 97110 Pointe-à-Pitre).
- From hotels and hotel residences located on Grande-Terre (Le Gosier, Sainte-Anne, Sainte-François, Le Moule).
- Parc Activités Antillopole – Les Abymes (located 100 meters from the entrance of the airport Guadeloupe Pôle Caraïbe).